Monday, September 22, 2014

How do you like your eggs?


In my journey of self-discovery I keep thinking back to the scene in "Runaway Bride" where Julia Roberts' character, Maggie, is trying different types of eggs and deciding for herself what she prefers.
That's where I'm at right now ... trying to figure out what is the real me, and what parts of me were altered or minimized to try to make him happy (instead of me).

I feel like I need to go out and explore and find out what really makes *me* happy and who I really am.  So I will continue to date my myself and try new things and push myself farther than I really feel comfortable with.

So here's my question ... how do you like your eggs?  I think I need to start cooking like Maggie and figure it out ...

1 comment:

  1. Whatever life path we're on...this is a totally valid reflective question.

    I like almost every kind of eggs. Scrambled. Smashed. Omeletted. Baked into cookies.

    But, not gooey. I despise slimy yolks.

    ReplyDelete